Monday, December 26, 2011

Rebel Minis: Last Week of the Christmas SALE! Seriously..."

I always get those customers who say, " I forgot about the Christmas sale" or " When is the sale over?" and "Are your sci-fi Earth Force Infantry compatible with my early Republician Romans?"
Well, here is the heads up :)
So, from now until December 31st, everything on the site is 20% off! Use code rebel2011 when checking out to get the discount! http://www.rebelminis.com/


We have shipped out most of the orders we had in the hopper.

We are waiting for some Resin to come in to ship out some APCS and Merkas but I hope to have it all out the door by Friday. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed visiting your blog. I would also like to share with you something for your benefit.
    ភ្នាល់ប្រដាល់ថៃអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete