Saturday, December 8, 2012

Titan Dropship Sneak Peek and Compare

I had a bunch of emails this week asking about the Titan Dropship/gunship and how it compares to the Earth Force Dropship. I decided to take a pic of one the ones I put together with with tack putty to see how it fits. Please excuse the workbench :)

Here is the ship in Dropship version up against our current model.
 
Here is a side shot. The 4 Gun pods mount up under the wing and you can see the forward laser.
 
 
Here is the shot of the ship on the Flight Stand.
 
 
 Here is a shot of the ship against one of my security forces. As you can see it is pretty big.

 
Here is a shot with extra gun pods mounted on the top wings.

 
After talking with John, we are releasing this ship a little differently. This will be released as a Dropship and Gunship kit. You can convert it to a Dropship or a Gunship. The Pod is a separate piece. If you don't add the pod, you can see place for your flight stand here:
 
Each Kit will have 6 Gun pods and a drop pod, so you can build either a Dropship or a Gunship. Jason is painting up a Dropship, so I should have them on the site next week some time. They will retail for $19.95.  I got in a few this week.. so if you can't wait and want to order one or two before they are up on the site, email me at Sales@rebelminis.com and give me your paypal address and I'll send you an invoice.
 
This was created by John Bear Ross.. and he gets a gold star! More stuff coming soon!
 
Later!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Mike! That thing is just deadly now...Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not the size of the dropship, but how you use your thrusters. lol Kidding aside, looks really cool I might have to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the look of the Titan Dropship/Gunship!

    ReplyDelete